All orders are accepted and deliveries made by the company, Stradone Oil Co. Ltd (hereinafter called the seller), and subject to the following conditions of Sale:
- All orders received and deliveries made by or on behalf of the Seller will be at prices ruling on the date of delivery. All deliveries into Buyer’s premises or vehicles will be at the Buyer’s sole risk.
- Payment for supplies will be effected by cash on delivery or in accordance with the terms established from time to time by the seller.
- The Seller does not accept responsibility for dipping, checking, or testing of the Buyer’s tank. The buyer shall also be responsible for ensuring that the storage into which the delivery is made will accommodate the fuel quantity ordered.
- It is a condition of every bulk sale that the quantity shown by the seller’s meter having been discharged from the seller’s wagon shall be accepted by the buyers as the quantity delivered.
- The seller accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage due to non delivery or late delivery of goods.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure at the time of delivery that he receives the quantity and kind of goods ordered by him/her. After delivery has been completed the seller will not be responsible for any change in the subsequent condition of the goods.
- Title of goods does not transfer until payment in full has been received
- Acceptance of goods will be treated as an acceptance of these conditions.